HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 4

From:
"Karman, Al" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karman, Al
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:49:24 -0600
Now, now...let's not bemoan apparently inappropriate journalism and
'standards'.

I mean, after the Thursday night "ER" is broadcast and the local news
promises, as the lead story, the 'real life ER', what makes you think that's
not newsworthy?  :)

I remember at one time hearing about journalism students learning what's
newsworthy.....

'Dog Bites Man', nobody will give a second look.

'Man Bites Dog'.....papers can't be printed fast enough.

Al Karman
IT Consultant
US Freightways
773.824.2284