HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 4

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:26:47 -0700
I do similar techniques with the GrowthPower apps.  They generate an input file
that is read by the requested program.  It also builds the job stream file and
then streams it. The program will purge the input file as the last step, this
keeps these files from consuming disc space.
I've captured the input file, found what changes with each user request and then
manipulate this input file using Streamx, and sometimes Quad.

--
Larry Barnes
Director of I.T.

Check Us Out !