HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 4

From:
Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:12:17 -0600
Visit to the USS Hornet CVS-12, Aircraft Carrier
You are invited to visit the USS Hornet, aircraft carrier with a
personal tour by CDR Paul Edwards USNR (Ret.). There is a fee for the
tour of $10.00 for admission and $6.50 for a box lunch. Lunch includes
your choice of Turkey, Ham or Roast Beef on a French Roll, Pasta Salad,
Fruit Salad and a Soft Drink. For more information on the USS Hornet
visit www.uss-hornet.org <http://www.uss-hornet.org>

For anyone living in the Bay Area, or attending the HPe3000 Solutions
Symposium, or the SIG3000 meeting, you are invited to the above special
event on Sunday, February 11, 2001 at 10:00 am. We can carpool over from
the conference hotel. Spouses and children are welcome. I need to have a
firm committment on the number of lunches and the type of sandwich(from
the above list) and your money in my hand by Feb. 3, 2001 as I am
leaving the next day for California. Checks or cash only. The admission
is paid at the door(actually on the Hanger Deck). We need a minimum of
15 people to get the lunches.

 Paul Edwards                     HP 3000 Certified Consultant
 Paul Edwards & Associates        Phone: (972) 242-6660
 1506 Estates Way                 Fax  : (972) 446-9022
 Carrollton TX 75006              Email: [log in to unmask]