HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 2

From:
Ron Darling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Darling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:31:46 -0700
FYI.  I just scanned my harddrive using Command Anti Virus, I had updated
the defiles earlier this week, and nothing was found.  So I don't think it
was the posting I had made earler, it came up clean when I openned it.
However, I know nothing about how viruses are written.
I made the posting to the group about the above 'The real story' as a
service.  I don't know where it came from, but when I get a virus out of the
blue like that I try and let other prople know so that they can avoid any
potential problems.

Ron
Ronald R. Darling, Manager, Systems & Programs
Epidemiology and Cancer Control/
New Mexico Tumor Registry
U.N.M. Health Sciences Center, CRF Bldg
Albuquerque, NM  87131-5306