HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 2

From:
"Sohrt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sohrt, Jeff
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:50:22 -0800
Sounds like a job for VEsoft's Sreamx (or my FREE StreamO program).
1) Run Adager with parm=8
2) text in the job and modify where the dataset is in there do put a prompt
such as ?Enter dataset name?  (or use ::PROMPT)
3) Keep IT
4) STREAMX the jobname

If you don't own STREAMX you can contact me regarding my free STREAMO
program which I'm preparing to get on a website so everyone can download it.
STreamO does most of what STREAMX does.

jds