HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:50:50 -0500
X-no-Archive:yes
It's a shame that the current political turmoil is winding down and we have
to be satisfied with less sensational news such as who blew up that big ol'
naval ship over yonder (what was its name again?). I can think of some
similar comparisons between the two presidential hopefuls that are almost as
good as "13 times more reliable than Windows 98", and which make me laugh
just thinking about them (which I have learned is a different thing from
them actually being funny).

Bush: I've passed thirteen times more drug and roadside sobriety tests than
Al Gore.
Gore: I've written, read, and own thirteen times more books than George W.
Bush.

Greg Stigers
http://www.cgiusa.com
or is this all in poor taste now?