HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
Steve Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:31:49 -0600
While bArtoque's MPEX script might well provide the defragmentation that
Stephen is looking for, once he purchases MPEX, his choice of name for
the script is unfortunate.  De-Frag/X is already the name of a product
that performs defragmentation and much more.

 (***PLUG ON, since Allegro has some connection with this product.)
Information on the real De-Frag/X product can be found at Lund
Performance Solutions, http://www.lund.com .

I hope the script's name does not cause any undue confusion.

Steve Cooper