HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
Russ Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russ Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:42:56 -0500
Tom, Stan, Dave, Bill, Rick, Mark, etc

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Resolution: there appeared to be a problem somewhere between the keyboard
and the floorboard at the coding station.  Go figure.

"#pragma intrinsic FFINDBYKEY" != "#pragma intrinsic FREADBYKEY"

When I said the intrinsic had been declared, I obviously had been smoking
cooling fan dust again.  I have my "L" firmly attached for the morning.

Rs~