HP3000-L Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:40:12 +0100
Dave,

each HP MPE user can be addressed as
[log in to unmask], e.g
as long as a receiving protocol is active (Sendmail/iX) and the N/W setup
allows this (firewalls, hubs, ...)

The striping of attachments should be possible by an adequate Sendmail
configuration but here I have to read first the docs.

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

Dave Darnell <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on
05/12/2000 04:28:45 PM

Please respond to Dave Darnell <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>