SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2000

From:
Brad Stambaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:37:27 -0500
Hi Divers,

On December 29, I will be going to northern Florida with some friends to
explore springs, caves, and rivers. I was wondering if there are people
here on this list that have been around the Florida springs area,
especially around Ocala, Tallahasse, and Branford. And if so, what spots
would you -highly- recomend? I have read Ned Deloach's book, Underwater
Florida (good book), and I have some places in mind. But I wondered what
other recomendations
might be offered here.

BTW...Since I'm not known to most of you I live in northern Ohio (USA).
We have 6" of snow, which is very pretty to some people. But the thought
of getting wet and being warm has become an obsession. Does anybody else
know the feeling?

Brad