SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2000

From:
Shep Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:59:45 -0800
Forgive me for the echo but what you said here almost sounded like a troll
to me .... did any one else react that way ?

 > Robert,
 > I really appreciate your very informative letter. I am not cave or
 > cavern certified, but plan to get a good taste of some caves. I will be
 > diving with two SCUBA instructers, and several other people whose diving
 > experience ranges from beginner to advanced. Peronally, I was certified
 > in September, and have only logged about thirty dives. I realize my
 > limitations, but expect my instructer to be the first to say, turn back.
 > But that doesn't mean that we can't go in for a look as long as there is
 > some light and the cave itself is not too complex.

My God, Please don't let ANYONE take you ANYWHERE that you know that you
shouldn't be ....ie: in a cave !
NOT TO COMPLEX !?   Come On !

This is the holiday season... we don't need more dead list members ....
listen to Lee Bell below

I am now off my soap box