SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2000

Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:02:41 -0600
Good thing we picked a cattle boat.  Nothing else was moving.  Strong NW winds had the port closed again.  Still, did two dives with Dive Paradise (anything but paradise) and got at least two divemasters annoyed with us.  We just werent moving fast enough to suit them and werent using up our air supplies.  Bjorn probably got some good pictures.  It is amazing how much we saw that every one else on the boat missed.

CH