SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2000

Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:01:50 -0600
On 28 Dec 2000, at 23:24, Jeff Kell wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
> > I know that we all tend to frequent particular areas in our various
> > locations so I understand the Shelly dives.
>
> Or not; considering many of our local quarry mudholes it doesn't matter
> where you jump in or where you go, the visibility sucks, the temperature
> sucks, there's nothing to see, etc.  :-(

True enough, but then some of us dive just for the sake of diving.
Location is just an afterthought. :-)  I will have to admit that I have
spent a lot less time in the local mud holes this year but have
travelled to the redneck sandbar or the springs at least once a
month.

> But then again, once in awhile you run across some junk/garbage that was
> sunken intentionally for your "entertainment".

Or you get to participate in the sinking of said junk, which makes
the dive bearable...

> Jeff

~~~~~~~~~
Mike