SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2000

From:
"K. Blessin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 14:05:06 -0000
...where I'm all alone in a pathetic excuse for a hostel and wishing I was
back in the Cameron Highlands in Malaysia where I came from today.

Okay, do I sound like a grinch or what?  Am looking forward to the New Year
and diving with the crew in Sydney (I arrive on the 28th, can't wait).
Looks like I might be there for a couple of years if this job thing works
out like it appears it might be.  Weee!  Goodbye UK, hello Sydney.

Happy holidays everyone.

Kat.