HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 5

From:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:47:37 -0600
I like Mark's idea a lot.

But, if you really, really, really want to chg the DBOPEN mode from 1 to
5, you might be able to use debug to do a 'modify code' on your program
file. You would need to find the call to DBOPEN, back up to the point
where the pass by reference parm for mode is loaded, and change the
value that gets loaded from 1 to 5. (This likely means altering a single
instruction).