HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 5

Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:46:28 -0600
Hello Tracy,

We can patch up labels on a PC--but I guess you really want to do it on
your HP system?

In case you may be interested in the future, we do lots of 9-track tape
conversion and preservation work. I hope we can be of service one day.

regards,
Chris Muller
www.mullermedia.com
212-344-0474

In article <[log in to unmask]>,
  Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Does anyone know off the top how to CHANGE the label on an IBM-
labeled tape?
> We keep getting them back with different labels than they had when we
sent
> them out!
>
> (Don't ask why we're still using 9-track & USPS to deliver data,
please!)

> K Tracy Pierce, Systems Programmer
> Golden Gate Bridge, Hwy & Trnsp Dist
> PO Box 9000, Presidio Station