HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 2

From:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:13:07 -0500
I'm not sure about  ASKPLUS but generally speaking to update key items you
must have CIUPDATE  turned on. This is done by using DBUTIL :      >>SET
DBNAME CIUPDATE ALLOWED   (do not use  ON)

I am pretty sure this must be done with exclusive access to the database. It
may only be done by the creator, logged on in  the group in which the
database resides.

Joseph Rosenblatt