HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 2

From:
bob mcgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
bob mcgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:06:31 -0600
If you run (interactive)
run nettool.net;info="config;netdir;exit;exit"

it will list the node name along with the IP address.  The node name is the
Device name for the network printers.
questions:

2.) NMMGR appears to be a block mode program requiring a human to press
keys. I am looking for a means of of entering a single command from the
colon prompt (call it LISTDEVS or some such) which will display a list of
device numbers, devices classes and internet addresses. How can I get the
data from NMMGR programatically?