HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 2

From:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:09:07 -0500
Has anyone seen the Black Rocket ads?  *That* is the type of attitude
we'd like to see about the e3000.  They don't care to tell you what it
runs, just that you need it and it blows away anything else. That said,
let's not get caught up in negative thinking about HP's "commitment"
to the e3000. It seems to me even what Carly said is not negative, but
respectful.  Let's build on the positive - HP won't ignore success, even
if it comes from the unexpected like the e3000.

Richard

--
Richard L Gambrell
Senior Information Technology Consultant