HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 2

From:
Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:09:13 -0800
Colleen replies to a message:

>With all due respect, "...a product that has been praised as one of the
>computer industry's most enduring success stories.", hardly sounds
>unenthusiastic or reluctant to me.  I sense a great deal of
>negativity no matter what we do, why is that?

>Sincerely,
>Colleen Mueller
>CSY Marketing

Colleen, let me offer an insight.

IMHO, what you are seeing is a bunch of whining by people who
haven't gotten over the fact that the HPe3000 isn't at the
complete center of HP's computing universe.

What I want to say to everyone is "get over it" and spend the
time being productive in either offering HP some constructive
feedback or developing best in class applications that can
leverate more HPe3000 sales. Or maybe take a class in new/emerging
technology and apply it to the HPe3000.

All this nitpicking and whining is getting old...

Duane Percox