HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:40:46 -0500
Thus it was written in the epistle of VANCE,JEFF (HP-Cupertino,ex1),

> I have updated the STREAM UDC on Jazz based on feedback from
> Ted Ashton.  This A.05 version has a couple of defect repairs.
> See: http://jazz.external.hp.com/src/scripts/index.html
> for details.  STREAM allows existing jobs to be placed in
> specific job queues based on the job's logon.

And I want to publically thank Jeff for his excellent work!

On a related note, the STREAM UDC does not currently work under Qedit due to
two or three differences in the way Qedit handles UDCs versus the CI's handling
of them.  I've modified Jeff's masterpiece so that it runs the same under Qedit
as it does in the CI and am willing to make it available upon request.

Ted

P.S.  No, Alfredo, I didn't hand-pick the quote :-)
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
One of the endearing things about mathematicians is the extent to which they