HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Chuck Piercey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:35:46 -0800
Mark Bixby recently responded to a Brian Duncombe message as follow:

> I'm sure Interex would enjoy receiving e-mail from members who want
> to make sure that MPE is mentioned in all of the right places:

We do appreciate your input and do respond when possible.

Fortunately, we have not yet printed hard copy collateral for 2001.
The comments resulted from our home page for HP World 2001 which has
two paragraphs.

In the second paragraph, you will find the following sentence which
is the source of the complaint:

> You'll find out what's new in the world of: E-Services, Linux, ERP,
> ASP, HP-UX, HP e3000, Internet, IA-64, NT and you'll meet the
> people who build and use these products

In the first paragraph, you will find the following sentence:

> The conference tracks include: NT, MPE, Linux, HP-UX, High
> Availability, E-Services, Storage Management, Internet Technology,
> Management and Mobile and Wireless Computing.

Unfortunately, we failed to think of MPE as "new" and didn't include
it in the second paragraph.  That is being corrected on the Web site
and the mistake will not be repeated in the hard copy material.

Thanks for keeping us on our toes.

Chuck
-
Chuck Piercey                          Interex
Executive Director                     Ph: 408.743.4601
e-mail: [log in to unmask]            Ph: 800.interex (468.3739)
http://www.interex.org                 FAX: 408.747.0947
Shared success for Hewlett-Packard computing professionals