HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:28:03 -0800
Brian Duncombe wrote:
...snip...
> I have just been looking at HP World 2001.
>
> We complain bitterly about the lack of HP promotion for the HPe3000  yet we
> are as bad. Our users group (is it ours???) doesn't even deign to mention
> MPE in the blurb for 2001
>
> "HP World's provides you with hands-on training seminars, in-depth sessions,
> major keynote and plenary addresses, and unlimited access to the HP World
> Expo featuring more than 200 exhibitors. You'll find out what's new in the
> world of: E-services, Linux, ERP, ASP, HP-UX, Internet, IA-64, NT and you'll
> meet the people who build and use these products. If you're involved in
> developing or implementing computing strategies, mark HP World 2001
> Conference on your 2001 calendar today!"

But the first paragraph on that web page
(http://www.interex.org/conference/hpworld2001/index.html) does mention MPE as
one of the conference tracks.

I'm sure Interex would enjoy receiving e-mail from members who want to make
sure that MPE is mentioned in all of the right places:

        http://www.interex.org/inside/mail.html

- Mark B.