HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 07:03:13 -0800
I can think of several and www.3k.com has a bigger list.

360 Technologies

Abast Systems S.A.

ADVANT, Inc.

AMC Computer Services Inc.

Atlantic Tech Services

Avantron LLC

Black River Computers, Inc. (BRC)

Commerx Computer Systems

Computech Systems Corp.

Computer Solutions, Inc.

ConAm Corporation

Eurodata Inc

Ideal Computer Services, Inc. (California)

Ideal Computer Services, Inc. (Maryland)

Info Panama Service

Informed Computer Solutions, Inc.

Sherlock Services

Southwest Computer Solutions

Systems Support Group

Ted Dasher & Associates

Vaske Computer Solutions Inc.

You can expect to save 30% - 50% off of HP's prices. May I suggest
<plug> Abtech Systems <plug>? I used to work there. I also used
to work at Bio-Rad up in Hercules under the banner of Cardinal
West. Is the distribution system we installed still in use?

Paul Courry

Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
Great Ways to Share them with Others!