HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Mark Ranft <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Ranft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:31:31 -0600
"Dennis Heidner" <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message
> I've never seen that, is there a system wide logon UDC that is invoked
> first?  Is this left over from the AUTOPAT?  Do you have Easytime or a
> package like that installed?

I think the system may have easytime installed.  But it isn't and has never
been used.  The messages are not part of anything the in the system-wide
logon UDC (which only does setvars for tz, etc.)

How could it be left over from the AUTOPAT?  The COMMAND.PUB.SYS file was
deleted and renamed back from my saved version.

Mark Ranft