HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Dennis Heidner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Heidner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:02:39 -0600
It really isn't much different then a HP-UX box or even Win98 for that
matter.  You will need a static IP address, subnet mask, a host name, a
domain, and the name/ip of the neighborhood gateway (router).

I guess, my question back, are you really having a configuration problem,
or do you want to know how to let Win98 share resources on the HP e3000.
The latter is done with SAMBAiX.,  Telnet access is done with the JINETD
job and setting up the arpa services.