HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:55:25 EST
Because I've signed up for all kinds of scientific lists, I get about 40
meeting announcements a day, but I thought because of the high interest in
science fiction on this list that I would pass this one along. There may be
some on this list who might actually give serious consideration to attending.

This particular invitation came through our local astronomical society, of
which I'm a member. Richard Jones, to whom the invitation was initially
addressed, is also a member. He forwarded the notice to the remaining
membership.

Wirt Atmar