HP3000-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Mark Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:19:49 -0800
Ok, I got all but two.

1.    26 = L of the A Letters of the alphabet
 2.     7 =  W of the W wonders of the world
 3.  1001 = AN Arabian Nights
 4.    12 = S of the Z Signs of the zodiac
 5.    54 = C in a D (with the J) cards in a deck
 6.     9 = P in the SS planets in the solar system
 7.    88 = PK piano keys
 8.    13 = S on the AF strips on the American flag
 9.    18 = H on a GC Holes on a golf course
 10.   32 = D F at which W F Degrees at which water freezes
 11.    8 = S on a SS sides on a stop sign
 12.  200 = D for P G in M Dollars for passing go in monopoly
 13.    3 = B M (S H T R ) Blind mice see how they run
 14.   90 = D in a R A degrees in a right angle
 15.    4 = Q in a G quart in a gallon
 16.   24 = H in a D hours in a day
 17.    1 = W on a U Wheel on a Unicycle
 18.    5 = D in a Z C
 19.   57 = H V Heinz Variety
 20.   11 = P on a F T players on a football team
 21. 1000 = W that a P is W  words that a picture is worth
 22.   29 = D in F in a L Y days in February in a leap year
 23.   64 = S on a C
 24.   40 = D and N of the G F days and nights of the great flood
 25.   80 = D to G A the W days to go around the world
 26.    2 = # it T to T takes to tango
 27.  101 = D Dalmatians