SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2000

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:11:18 -0100
At 22:07 20/11/00 -0500, Viv wrote:

>How do you know the other side wont send in the missiles
>aiming for some high ranking official but wiping out lots of
>innocent passersby also.

I don't.  The chances of getting a DCS hit are higher than being hit by a
missile.

>Ever thought of migrating to a safer country?

No.  Crazy ideas like patriotism prevent me from even considering it.  I
know I am nuts :-)

>No, it's safe diving & safe living to you & your family
>methinks.

Thanks, although my family doesn't dive :-)

>We wait with baited breath for your trip reports.

Thanks, I'll do my best :-)

Now, I am on my way.  See you all in about two weeks.

Regards,

                   Kuty