SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2000

Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 05:19:25 -0600
On 1 Nov 2000, at 0:37, Krazy Kiwi wrote:

> >On 31 Oct 2000, at 20:17, Kuty wrote:
> >> Oh right.  That's what I meant.  This is what happens when a
> >> non-native-speaker tries to take part in a conversation :-)
> >>
> >> I learned this term from a TV series with Bruce Willis (sp?) but it was
> >> some time ago so moonshining sounded close enough :-)
>
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:19:00 -0600, Mike <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >Besides, moonshining is MUCH more enjoyable than moonlighting!
> >:-)
>
> Stop it guys ... I am killing my self with laughter here as my wicked sense
> of humour is coming up with mooning.

Don't be peeing your self or worse, whoever you might be pointing
that moon at.. :-)

> Actually on the topic of moonshine one of my ex-bosses & another best
> friend have just purchased their moonshine gear. Funny thing is its illegal
> to make your own spirits here but you can get all the gear!! And coz its
> illegal to make the gear here its imported from NZ, where it is now legal
> to make your own moonshine. For medicinal purposes of course ;-)

Purchased? moonshine gear?   That's available and any decent
junkyard. Most of 'em will give you the stuff, for a jug or two of the
first run off...... :-)

> Last Saturday I was at a southern bubba barbecue .. lip-smacking delish
> that was too ... and I checked out my friends new still & flavours -
> whisky, rum & bourbon. The husband is more interested in beer though &
> surfing on the net for beer brewing sites we came across this pic.
> http://www.banksia-adventures.com.au/Photolibrary/pub/beer.htm
> Viv

One of my partners is a beer brewer. Does a pretty good job of it
too. I don't much care for beer but some of his stuff is good.

~~~~~~~~~
Mike
~~~~~~~~~