SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2000

Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:15:51 -0600
On 6 Nov 2000, at 1:09, Krazy Kiwi wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 05:19:25 -0600, Mike <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >Don't be peeing your self or worse, whoever you might be pointing
> >that moon at.. :-)
>
> Would I do a thing like that ;-)  I'd have to be absolutely plastered to
> even consider such an act & Ive never been pickled in me life ... hiccup :-)

Of course you would never do such a thing. I must have had a brain
fart even thinking such a thing.. :-)

> >Purchased? moonshine gear?   That's available and any decent
> >junkyard. Most of 'em will give you the stuff, for a jug or two of the
> >first run off...... :-)
>
> Unfortunately our *kill-joys* this side of the black stump dont like us
> having any fun :-(  So those sorts of goodies arent in any junkyard.

Hooey..... ya'll could find it if the need was there... :-)

> <Snip of the kiwi shears>
> >One of my partners is a beer brewer. Does a pretty good job of it
> >too. I don't much care for beer but some of his stuff is good.
>
> Im not a beer fan either ... but it still interests me what others guzzle
> down to quench their first. My late step-father was a chronic alcoholic &
> being a whizz piano player never had to buy a beer ever as they would buy
> him jugs of beer to play the golden oldies. Suffice to say it was very
> difficult to get him out to the car as he insisted on drinking every drop.
> Waste not was his motto :-)

I'm always interested too. I'll taste most of those concoctions at
least once.... Not having to buy it is another plus....

Mike

> Viv

~~~~~~~~~
Mike