SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2000

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:37:49 -0500

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:19:00 -0600, Mike <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Besides, moonshining is MUCH more enjoyable than moonlighting!
>:-)

Stop it guys ... I am killing my self with laughter here as my wicked sense
of humour is coming up with mooning.

Actually on the topic of moonshine one of my ex-bosses & another best
friend have just purchased their moonshine gear. Funny thing is its illegal
to make your own spirits here but you can get all the gear!! And coz its
illegal to make the gear here its imported from NZ, where it is now legal
to make your own moonshine. For medicinal purposes of course ;-)

Last Saturday I was at a southern bubba barbecue .. lip-smacking delish
that was too ... and I checked out my friends new still & flavours -
whisky, rum & bourbon. The husband is more interested in beer though &
surfing on the net for beer brewing sites we came across this pic.
http://www.banksia-adventures.com.au/Photolibrary/pub/beer.htm
Viv