HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 5

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:09:43 -0000
Do a SHOWDEV on all your devices.

If some of your Network LDEVs show as UNAVAIL SYS,
and won't budge.  That may be an indicator of
something bad (System Table going corrupt?)
and it may get progressive.

We've had our latest Telnet patch in for about 3
weeks and haven't seen this problem again.  It hit
is for about 4 months in a row ... monthly.

User's that network back in and unluckily hit those
LDEVs again probably WON'T get a colon prompt.

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors