HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 4

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:39:31 +0200
Following up on my offer during HP World in  Philadelphia, I have
prepared the first installment of "HP e3000 success stories" on
Adager's web site.

Those of you who attended my presentation will remember that, on
the front row, there was a gentleman who had up to 5700 users
on one of his HP e3000 business servers and up to 5000 users on
his other HP e3000.  Given the fact that their HP e3000
installation *is* their competitive advantage, they asked that
their name be kept private and I have honored that request.

Please check http://www.adager.com and click on" HP e3000 Success
stories".  This story is the first in the series.  Would you like
YOUR story to be next?  Please send me a private message and I
will be happy to consider your story for publication.

The idea is to show prospective HP e3000 customers (as well as
current HP e3000 customers whose management may be itching to
"go to NT or whatever") that the 3000 is tough competition when
it comes to heavy-duty business OLTP computing.

Enjoy,

--

|            r  |  Alfredo                     [log in to unmask]
|          e    |                           http://www.adager.com
|        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
|      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
|    d          |  Adager Corporation
|  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000            U.S.A.