HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:00:31 +0100
Noticed that MPEX's %WARNF also overwrites the
function keys also in QCTerm.

However I also noticed this only works once.

Pressing carriage-return (a.k.a. Enter) does not
bring the function keys back.

Pressing f9/f10/f11 to force the appearance of
function keys will do so, but %WARNF will not
overwrite the function keys a second time (in
the same window.)

(This was tested on the Dec 1999 release of QCTerm.)

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors