HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 4

From:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:29:49 -0400
American Airline's web site is a good example of Philip Greenspun's dictum
"The more HTML you know, the uglier and harder to use your site is likely to
be."  I often want to check gate arrival times for American.  Since it's not
immediately obvious from their front page how to get that information, it
would be nice to be able to bookmark the page.  Nope.  No can do.