HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 4

From:
Allan Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allan Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:35:53 -0700
Considering that you probably have more "things"
stored in your head than the entire group of list
lurkers here, we forgive you forgetting one or two of
them.

In reading about your HP2649 word processor, I am
reminded that another lurker, John Allen-Day, wrote a
COBOL compiler for the HP2645.

OK John, if you are still out there, tell us about it.