HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
Jim Mc Coy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:20:42 -0400
Excerpted from an email I received from an associate:

.."I've been seeing ads come in from DICE calling for COBOL, Image, etc. that I'm an ideal fit for but I never got a response after sending in a resume. Last week, I happened to notice that they spelled COBOL as "Cobol" so I changed every occurrence accordingly in my resume and got a
reply the next day"...

If your a headhunter monitoring the list and you use software ro match resume's you may be losing business because of your software.  Check it out.

If your wondering why you never heard back from a headhunter when you thought you were a perfect match, here's why.

Jim Mc Coy