HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
Bob Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:21:44 -0400
Dear Al

First of all, thank you for the kind words regarding the Cognos Support
organization.  I couldn't agree more.  Second thank you for posting your
delight with all those who subscribe to the 3000 list server.  In an
attempt to make any further technical support issues easier for you to deal
with I have reallocated the license fee to include support for (6) months.
You shouldn't have any problems at all if something does come up.  I
probably didn't need to do it as you seem more than capable of getting
answers to questions than most.

I have had the opportunity to review the messages on the list server and
just as an aside.  I have been with Cognos for over 12 years seling
PowerHouse and PowerHouse only.  The transaction that you and I did
together was nothing out of the ordinary as far as I'm concerned.  As is
many times the case "perception is not necessarily reality".  I and my team
depend on our customer base for our livelihood it is our desire to treat
each and every customer as fairly as possible.

I hope that you feel that this has been the case for you over the past
couple of weeks.

Thank you once again for the complimentary post and feel free to pass it on.

By the way have you seen PowerHouse Web????  I suggest that you check it
out at Idaho State University.  They built there class registration system
in 300 hours and it is fantastic.  Take a look at teh next generation of
PowerHouse.

Robert Berry
Director Customer Retention
Phone   781-313-2270