HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:35:59 -0600
I don't know how many of you received this announcement from Sally
Blackwell, HP-UK (with an attachment in M$ Word describing, very
nicely, her course contents).  Just in case some of you did NOT
receive Sally's announcement, here it is.

I took the liberty of producing a PDF version of the attachment for
your online viewing convenience:

http://www.adager.com/AdsPDF/HP/MPEiXonline.pdf

Notice that this 100% MPE-oriented document adheres to the new
corporate HP (err, hp) standards, including lower-case throughout in
terms of titles and headers and the ubiquitous mention -- whether
appropriate or not -- of "UNIX is a registered trademark of the
Open Group".  Fortunately, these are just corporate hp formalities
and the contents are 100% pure MPE/iX (with the exception of the
inappropriate mention of unix, of course, but that is insignificant)
and the contents are very good.

Sally did an excellent job placating the hp corporate people by
following their directives and she did an excellent job preparing
very useful material for the HP e3000.  Way to go, Sally!

Here is Sally's original message:

Subject: M/ Training on the new features and functions of MPE/iX 6.5
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:36:39 +0200

Hello Everyone,

Don't forget that I will be teaching the 'New Features & Functions
of MPE/iX 6.5' course six more times this year. They will run on the
afternoons of October 24th & 25th, November 20th & 21st and December
11th & 12th. This course covers the differences between 6.0 and 6.5
and the new features introduced with 6.5. A very useful course for
those who are planning an upgrade.

To register, go to http://www.itresourcecenter.hp.com and click on
'Training and Education', then 'MPE/iX' and 'Online Seminars'.

Best regards,
Sally Blackwell

   Hewlett-Packard Ltd

   Sally Blackwell                      Telephone: (+44)(1344) 365397
   HP e3000 Technical Consultant     mailto:    [log in to unmask]
   Global Sales Services                        t:         316-5397

   Cain Rd, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN, United Kingdom

   http://www.hp.com      https://ecardfile.com/id/sally_blackwell