HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
Catherine Litten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:32:02 -0700
Unfortunately I did all this from home (late at night) and did not print out
the message.  However, I have seen it before (too many times), it is the
normal one that says the file is bad, boxed with a frame and lots of
information I have to look up.  But seeing it before has always meant
rebuilding the file or restoring from tape.  And that is what worked this
time.  Fortunately for us they were all 0 - EOF files at the time of error.

Catherine