HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 07:57:03 -0700
Hi Dave :)
   Yep you pretty much got it .... I am working on getting a second line
into my house right now... there is a backlog in my area becuase I asked for
the same exchange (617 is my exchange, 503 is my current line's area code)
and AT&T said that I could actually get the same phone number for both lines
using the new 971 area code for my new (second) phone line!

So I would have 2 lines (503-617-xxxx and 971-617-xxxx) in the same house!!!
that would be confusing to some... but hey my parents (and in-laws) wouldn't
have to remember a different phone number hehehe

Art "I like it! hehe" Bahrs