HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:03:57 -0700
Hi Ted, Wirt and All :)
    Ok, First the official business....
       Wirt,
            If it comes to returning the donation from ORERUG for the Ad
Campaign.... We will then donate the money to Northwest Nazarene University
as a 'Student Assistant Grant in the Administrative Computer Center' as NNU
uses HP 3000's for it's Admin computer center and the student assistants are
therefore taught HP 3000's!

      Second,
           On the issue of getting Carly's attention.... I think that we
have... but that she just doesn't see this as a business issue.... and that
was fully demonstrated by her *CHOICE* to not attend Interex's conference
named for the company she runs....  Remember, as our current President has
shown... actions are what you must judge by... not words... because the
meaning of the words must be decided.... And Carly's actions say she is not
interested in mentioning the HP e3000!

     Maybe getting the email address for her speech writers would be more
effective? hehe

     Third....
         Again.... I, as a part of a member site, call for discussion on the
changing of the name of the conference back to Interex from HP World.

    And finally some Friday humour....
                  When asked what Windows ME is and does.... a Salesman
responded "It is a Medical Examiner and will tell you why Windows died!"

Art "yep.... it must be Friday :) " Bahrs