HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Cynthia Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:24:12 -0500
ORBiT finally called back. To restore ORBiT backups on MPE/iX 6.0 you
must have
BACKUP+/iX v5.47h installed. Earlier versions of the BACKUP+/iX
software will not work on MPE/iX 6.0. They send me a copy of a demo so
that I can restore the files. I guess having a copy of the software on
the tape is not good enough once you've upgraded past MPE/iX 5.5.

--
Larry Barnes
Director of I.T.

Check Us Out !