HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:37:38 -0400
Michael L Gueterman wrote:

>   Well, things are still broke with the 3kworld survey.  I've
> tried all of the tricks previously suggested, but I still get the
> "File does not exist (or the FileSystemObject could not be created)"
> error.

I tried earlier today, too, and had the same trouble after several
pages and nothing I tired worked.  I was using IE, lhinking that
MS products like MS products.

I found the survey encouraging, since it suggested
development of marketing strategies.

However, it is really aggravating for it not to work, and too
typical of todays' state of the IT industry.

Richard

--
Richard L Gambrell
Senior Information Technology Consultant