HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:52:43 -0700
You are not using an HP JetDirect card/box. Put the following directive in
npconfig for this printer: snmp_enabled=false

Now stop and re-start the spooler for this device class. If the Cannon
understand PCL and you have the appropriate setup file, you should be in
business. If on the other hand the Cannon does not speak PCL, no amount of
fiddling with make it work.

Note: you may also need to set: pjl_enabled=false

HTH,
John Burke