HP3000-L Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:41:51 EDT
Since HP World, passions for placing the ad have clearly cooled off. While I
was waiting for someone else to make the suggestion, I am now firmly in favor
of returning all of the money that was collected -- with a sense of deep
appreciation and thanks.

If the group believes otherwise, I'm willing to change my mind again (this is
actually the second time that I've suggested returning the money to the
original contributors). Otherwise, I would recommend that the money be begun
to be returned sometime later this week or early next.

Wirt Atmar