SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2000

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 10:10:22 -0500
Hi Brother Alfred...brother Crusty here  :-)

I'll get address info and further details out to directly.  If you have
time, unlurk for a bit and tell us a little about yourself...what kind
of diving you like to do, how you support your diving habit, and
anything else you'd like to mention - we can always use tips how to
support the diving habit.  :-)

I've got two projects in Atlanta right now. Perhaps we could get
together when I'm in town for some superior comestibles and
conversation.  Since Feeesh left Atlanta I figure it's safe now to
return.  :-)

Glad to have you aboard!

Best regards,
Russ