SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2000

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:37:04 -0400
Sherry wrote:

Hi,
I am sorry I haven't had time to say hi. I lost my male dobie to lyphoma, he
gave his life so that my whelping female can live now I have to wait and see
if her atni-boties can kill the cancer that my male had. Dobies sometimes
are bleeders my female was so I used my male as a donor. The rest is
history. I just want to share with you my friends. My pain is so great I
feel like I lost one of my children. I just wanted to let you know why I
have not posted.

I understand your pain.  I don't have any human children, but I do have a
couple of four legged ones.  You can see them at
http://members.dencity.com/leebell .  Some of the worst days of my life
relate to the passing of former pets.  If I'm good, I'll see them again one
day.  So will you.

Lee