SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2000

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:35:11 -0400
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 01:45:38 +1300, Sherry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hi,
>I am sorry I haven't had time to say hi.
I lost my male dobie to lyphoma, he gave his life so that my whelping
female can live now I have to wait and see if her atni-boties can kill
the cancer that my male had. Dobies sometimes are bleeders my female
was so I used my male as a donor. The rest is history. I just want to
share with you my friends. My pain is so great I feel like I lost one
of my children. I just wanted to let you know why I have not posted.

Sherry,
So sorry to hear why you have not posted for a while :-(
Losing a close member of your extended family, and now, having to wait for
the fate of the remaining partner is very stressful & sad.
A big cyberhug to You & Tim that the whelping pulls through.
Hugs Viv